Knowledgeable Divorce Attorney in Monterey and Hollister Helps You Move Forward
Protecting your family’s future in Hollister, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, or Monterey County
Divorce does not have to be contentious and stressful. At Giuliano Law, we seek resolutions that support your goals while minimizing stress – especially on the lives of your children.
Litigated divorces are often emotionally and financially draining. A negotiated settlement is almost always in everybody’s best interest because it allows couples to make decisions instead of the court. We are strong advocates of the collaborative divorce approach. But, in cases where litigation cannot be avoided, we will vigorously represent you – giving you a voice and pursuing your best interests.
Here are some things to keep in mind about California divorce.
California is a community property state, which means that the income either spouse earned during the marriage, and any property bought with that income, are considered marital property and equally owned by each spouse or partner.
We are with you each step of the way
Divorce is about more than two people ending a personal relationship and dividing property. It is often first and foremost about the safety, security and well-being of your children. Child custody is one of the most contentious issues in a divorce. A skilled attorney from Giuliano Law will pursue what you want as parents and what the courts insist upon – the best interests of the child.
We will also work with you to resolve issues of property division, including your house, automobiles, jewelry, retirement accounts, electronic property such as downloaded music or videos, and any other shared property.
Choosing the right divorce lawyer
Keep the following points in mind when you select your divorce attorney:
- Experience: Does the lawyer have extensive divorce experience? How good of a negotiator is he? Does the law office handle collaborative divorce? At Giuliano Law, we have more than two decades of experience in California divorce and family law. We know what you are facing and how to help you deal with it – whether that involves skilled negotiation or aggressive litigation.
- Communication: How good of a communicator is the attorney? Does the office promptly respond to phone calls and emails? Are your questions answered clearly, concisely, and without legal jargon that you don’t understand?
- Comfort: Ask yourself if you feel comfortable with this lawyer. You should be able to speak honestly and openly.
- Trust: Do you feel that you can trust the attorney? Do you get straightforward, honest answers to your questions, or a confusing runaround?
Learn more about what a skilled divorce lawyer in Monterey and Hollister can do for you
At Giuliano Law, we believe in straight talk and straightforward solutions. To discuss your needs, please contact us online or call us at (831) 372-4003 to schedule a consultation.
- PhoneThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.